1) I guess the Bush administration believes anything goes in the name of security. Please read Dahlia Lithwick's "The Bush Administration's Top 10 Stupidest Legal Arguments of 2007."
2) Enjoy these two independent supporter made Huckabee ads. He's the Republican that thinks arts funding needs to be restored to schools.
3) In a rarity on the internet, C. Michael Patton, a Calvnist, defends Arminians.
4) Who coined the word genocide and how did he change the world? Read or listen to this speech on the Polish Jew Raphael Lemkin, or just read about him here.
5) Anyone can be a sheeple, even conservatives.
6) Something new for house wall construction made from waste straw, Enviro Board.