counting my blessings - perseverance of friends

Today, I met with an old friend and told him I was sorry.

He is a wonderful person and accepted my apology. He had never held that offense against me. He recalls the incident more charitably than I do.

I was apologizing for something I did two decades ago. It had been bugging me for at least a year. I finally overcame my shame of apologizing for something twenty years ago that should have been acknowledged back then.

But this guy is a stand up guy. He forgave quickly and easily.

I know a lot of stand up guys and gals.

I have many, many generous friends. They are generous in love for and tolerance of me.

I am grateful for my friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did Peter put his coat on before jumping in the water? John 21:7

christians should be the biggest supporters of the trans community

The near sacrifice of Isaac and bad religion