pray for your missionaries

Guy is a missionary and he wants prayer for stuff that m's i talk to often need prayer for too. so pray for Guy, but also pray for your friends who are m's.

James 5:16 exhorts us to, "confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another so that you may be healed..."

As we begin a new year, I have many sins to confess in my life...I need to be healed...will you pray?

My list includes: resentments, supressed anger, weariness, tired of the battle, longing to be elsewhere, lack of love for the people we are called to serve, laziness, spiritual dryness, passionless prayer and devotional life...

I don't mean to imply that God is not at work around us and in us. He is doing many wonderful things. I am indeed grateful for what I see are clear blessings and His presence and working in our lives.

But where is the joy I once knew in the Lord? Where is the passion for souls? The thrill of being one of his servants? What happened to the creativity and energy I used to have for serving Him? I don't know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did Peter put his coat on before jumping in the water? John 21:7

christians should be the biggest supporters of the trans community

The near sacrifice of Isaac and bad religion