I am grateful

It's been a couple years of deconstruction and reconstruction, emotionally, relationally, and spiritually. Deconstruction is scary, Reconstruction is scarier because it is an exploration of the unknown.

I don't think this was a mid life crisis because I did not end up irresponsibly purchasing a convertible sports car. But I was in crisis, and I am 45.

I'm thankful that my climb out of the valley has gotten less steep emotionally. I'm in a more level place where I can see further. I can rest if I need to.

I still have a ways to go to live in the open handed posture of love and tolerance towards all. But I know that is where I am going and that it is possible to get there. This was the pole star which I wrote about two years ago. I am still going that direction.

I'm also thankful for those of you who read this blog, retweet it, Plus 1 it, and converse with me about it on Facebook.

Give thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did Peter put his coat on before jumping in the water? John 21:7

christians should be the biggest supporters of the trans community

The near sacrifice of Isaac and bad religion