Ted won't take Driscoll's advice

and refuses (PDF) to throw his wife under the bus...

It is important that you know how much I love and appreciate my wife, Gayle. What I did
should never reflect in a negative way on her relationship with me. She has been and
continues to be incredible. The problem was not with her, my children, or any of you. It
was created 100% by me.
it also seems that he was accountable at one time, but grew frustrated with his weakness and stopped admitting to it, which then led to giving into the weakness
Through the years, I’ve sought assistance in a variety of ways, with none of them proving
to be effective in me. Then, because of pride, I began deceiving those I love the most
because I didn’t want to hurt or disappoint them.
i have to commend him for his agreement to not return to minister at the church he started.
We will never return to a leadership role at
New Life Church. In our hearts, we will always be members of this body.
he seems to want to heal with the goal of healing, not resuming his highly esteemed position. that's good. if nothing else, he's demonstrated, so far, how to fall well. he's acting....biblically even!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did Peter put his coat on before jumping in the water? John 21:7

christians should be the biggest supporters of the trans community

The near sacrifice of Isaac and bad religion