mountain bike riding with my son

I took my 13 year old son out to ride bikes at Haley Farm in Mystic, CT. It's divided from a state park called Bluff Point by train tracks, but connected by a bridge over the tracks. It had rained very hard the night before, so we went over trail that had become streams. We had a great time. We ended up on the beach at one point, and I had to walk my bike because I was riding a hybrid with skinny tires that sank right in. The trails in a Connecticut forest are clear of vegetation but rocks grow in their place. As I was careening down these trails trying to avoid an endo, I thought to myself, this is so much better than a video game. The video below made me think of our ride, but, to be honest, it was not nearly as exciting as this race video via helmet cam.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did Peter put his coat on before jumping in the water? John 21:7

christians should be the biggest supporters of the trans community

The near sacrifice of Isaac and bad religion