Cinema review: Iron Man

I like the kind of superhero who always has the upper hand, no matter what. When I was a scrawny kid putting up with bullies, I escaped into a superhero fantasy world where the rules would be different. I imagined my super strength. I imagined super tools. I imagined super suits. Even though I read many comic books, Iron Man was not one of them. But he fits the bill. He's got the wealth and gimmicks of Batman without the hang-ups. I enjoyed the new movie. The only thing that really bothered me was the gratuitous sex scene that had nothing to offer to the plot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did Peter put his coat on before jumping in the water? John 21:7

christians should be the biggest supporters of the trans community

The near sacrifice of Isaac and bad religion