ideal bike

I've gotten too many flats on my bike in the past month. I don't like carrying spare tubes or buying a mini-pump, so I'm left high and dry some mornings. I also have tubes with mystery holes that won't reveal themselves so I can patch them. On my ride home today I fantasized about a solid tire. I figure it would make a rough ride without suspension. But if I had suspension, the tires could be made of steel and I wouldn't feel much. The internet turned up Nu-Teck Airfree Tires though. They can be made hard or soft. I'm interested. I need to find some online reviews though.

Comments

Anonymous said…
im sorry about your tires. maybe we could start a whole Bike highway that HAS to stay clean. :D

Im just joshin'.

John Im glad you're well.

God Bless.

Popular posts from this blog

Why did Peter put his coat on before jumping in the water? John 21:7

christians should be the biggest supporters of the trans community

The near sacrifice of Isaac and bad religion