Norbert died too

Two nights ago, a predator, neighbor and I blame the raccoon, tore up our ducks, story here. Only one was left alive in the morning, Norbert, the tough male named after Hagrid's pet dragon.

Action figures of Fang, Hagrid, and Norbert th...Image via Wikipedia

He had many bloody wounds and a lame leg. My son spent time tending to his wounds and giving him water within his reach on the ground. Despite the tender mercies of my son, Norbert died before I got home from work.

My dad duties include undertaker. It's a sad job.

{{Potd/2005-05-18 (en)}}Image via Wikipedia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did Peter put his coat on before jumping in the water? John 21:7

christians should be the biggest supporters of the trans community

The near sacrifice of Isaac and bad religion