Harry Potter predictions

I read The Deathly Hallows and my predictions were all wet. I guess the predictions reveal more about me than about JK Rowling. I'm not sure it's worth a book report. I enjoyed it. I enjoyed the series. My favorite book was The Order of the Phoenix because it hit some major emotional soft spots in me. I think readers who don't identify as outsiders, outcasts, or rejected will not connect with the books like I did. All the scenes of separation from father figures were very emotional for me. Is the series a Christian series? No. Can the series use of the self sacrificial hero motif be employed as a touchstone to introduce the gospel? Yes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did Peter put his coat on before jumping in the water? John 21:7

christians should be the biggest supporters of the trans community

The near sacrifice of Isaac and bad religion