Johnny Cash, A testimony of temptation

From Driscoll's church.

Comments

Anonymous said…
JPU, thanks for posting this video. I've always liked Johhny Cash. I remember as a kid watching his show withmy parents.
I was deeply saddened when June and John died. A connection to the past was snapped. A connection to the birth of Rock and country gone.
But he was so sick and miserable without June it was a blessing he died. I'm glad he went out on top. The music he did with Rubin was powerful and overwhelming.
I never bought his music until after his death. "Unearthed" CD collection, "Folsom Prison", "Ultimate Gospel", and "The Legend" CD collection, are now about the only music I listen to now.
Again, thanks for posting this.
In Christ, Dan
John Umland said…
Dan
It's wonderful having a regular, friendly commenter who is a total stranger. It was the recent movie that really turned me on to JC. We have a few CD's now and the kids know several of his songs.
God is good
jpu

Popular posts from this blog

Why did Peter put his coat on before jumping in the water? John 21:7

christians should be the biggest supporters of the trans community

The near sacrifice of Isaac and bad religion