new blog toy

The Tall Skinny Kiwi introduced Blogrush on his page. It's supposed to provide new links to and from one's blog. Unfortunately, the tuning isn't so fine. I chose to belong to the religion/spirituality group. I wish one could belong to multiple groups which would refine what blogs show up. Hopefully, my blog will appear on some other random sites. If you click the bottom of the widget to get your own blogrush, or click right here, you will help me get some traffic. It's like a social network/technorati mashup in a way. We'll see how it goes. I'll need to keep my post titles interesting. You wouldn't believe how many people searching for "passed out drunk and naked" end up on my post about Noah...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did Peter put his coat on before jumping in the water? John 21:7

christians should be the biggest supporters of the trans community

The near sacrifice of Isaac and bad religion