what are blogs?

Great quote from Ted Olsen at Christianity Today in his article on the death of blogs.
The blog world risks becoming one giant midrash on The New York Times front page.

Priceless.

By the way, I've added this to my shared feeds feature, which has its own syndication feed.

The article is insightful. I don't feel the need to write as much as I used to. I consider this blog as one for feed readers who don't care if one feed isn't tickled 3 times a day. I have more feed readers than daily visitors, hence, I'm trying to include links to past articles, since there is no past in the reader.

Here are my other articles on blogging.

Comments

J. Guy Muse said…
Good CT article. Thanks for sharing. I identified a lot with what the writer was saying about the blog world. As for feed readers, I have YOU on my OMEA blog reader. You probably don't get stats (I don't) on those reading from blog readers, but do keep up with you this way.
John Umland said…
Hi Guy,
You are one of the feed readers i visualize as i write. Feedburner lets me know how many feed subscribers i have. And it also tells me you are the only subscriber using OMEA. That's scary, isn't it?
God is good
jpu

Popular posts from this blog

Why did Peter put his coat on before jumping in the water? John 21:7

christians should be the biggest supporters of the trans community

The near sacrifice of Isaac and bad religion