Off to Haiti

I'm flying down tomorrow with a team from the Calvary Chapel in Boston to Haiti tomorrow. They have a partnership with a young Calvary Chapel in Port-au-Prince which is establishing an orphanage. I'll be down there a week doing light construction, evangelistic skits, and whatever else I'm asked to do or see as a need I can meet.

Please pray for my family and the team's safety and effectiveness in bringing the kingdom of God to such a needy country.

I have some blog posts scheduled while I am gone from my latest book reading. Additionally, my wife, the Smart Mom, may contribute some posts. I hope to have pictures and posts when I return.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did Peter put his coat on before jumping in the water? John 21:7

christians should be the biggest supporters of the trans community

The near sacrifice of Isaac and bad religion