Super Bowl commercials and my kids

As a family that has no cable, and one channel of free reception, we are still sensitive to everything immoral on television that passes for normal. Like many, we go as a family to a Super Bowl party and enjoy the food and socializing. We also look forward to creative commercials, of which there are many, Unfortunately, I forget that sex still sells, even when all ages are watching. I don't want my daughters to perceive themselves as only valuable when barely dressed. But hey, I admit I'm watching a game that includes cheer leaders, but I never saw them on the TV tonight. Even I was covering my own eyes a couple times. For those of you who are not sensitive to these things, I'm telling you, there is a lot wrong with television. For details, I refer you to Just Plain Nasty at Mere Comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did Peter put his coat on before jumping in the water? John 21:7

christians should be the biggest supporters of the trans community

The near sacrifice of Isaac and bad religion