thoughts while watching the GOP convention

I'm watching it online from the convention website.
  • The GOP can only wish they had the web 2.0 presentation that the Democrats had. I really liked the DNC web presentation.
  • The crowd audio stinks.
  • The GOP's schedule is lacking. I'm watching someone not listed for today.
  • I searched the delegates tab for my state. It came up with another state on the header but a description about my state with no useful info.
  • However, I really like that the stage is low to the audience floor and not presenting the speakers as removed like the Democrat's stage.
  • I've seen a diverse set of speakers so far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did Peter put his coat on before jumping in the water? John 21:7

christians should be the biggest supporters of the trans community

The near sacrifice of Isaac and bad religion