bike fail

I have excuses but it is still true. I did not ride my bicycle at all to come to work in January. I drove every single day that I came to work. But here are my excuses.
  • The temps were from the arctic
  • Gasoline was cheap
  • The recumbent refused to keep it's line unfrozen
  • The recumbent's tires refused to hold air
  • The wrists hurt after riding the upright Trek, which is why I got a recumbent
  • The snow and ice left very little road for me and the cars to share
  • The state did not make a priority for shoveling off the path over the bridge
  • I've been sick half the month, in fact I didn't go to work for almost half the month

I need to draw a conclusion from these data. It's not that I'm a wimp. I just need a new bike. I think I found one and it is inexpensive. It's upright, but still relaxed, no wrist pressure. Feel free to guess or make suggestions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did Peter put his coat on before jumping in the water? John 21:7

christians should be the biggest supporters of the trans community

The near sacrifice of Isaac and bad religion