Family Bible Reading Plan for 2010

As a family, we finished reading together the New Testament. Now I want to get them through the Old Testament in year. I don't want them to languish in despair at some of the harder books, so I looked for a plan that had readings from a different section of the OT every day. Here is what I found.

I told them the weekend NT readings were optional but that they can use the weekends to catch up on the longer readings in the OT during the week. Six chapters of Ezekiel in a day may be too much for my 10 year old.

I plan on reading the NT sections. I might read them in English first then Greek or use my NET diglot. I did succeed in reading through the NT in Greek this year. But I'm no scholar. I needed much help from Kubo.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did Peter put his coat on before jumping in the water? John 21:7

christians should be the biggest supporters of the trans community

The near sacrifice of Isaac and bad religion