Now this is what a bike should be...Green Machine

Flevobike is an outfit in the Netherlands. It has come up with a fully suspended, short wheelbase recumbent bicycle with disc brakes and an internal chain and an internal gear hub. Unfortunately, it costs 3400 euros and is not available on this side of the Atlantic ocean yet. What a beauty though.

I've been biking on my upright Trek while my recumbent is getting a tune-up and my rear end is so sore. It's hard to go back once you've experienced a recumbent. Nevertheless, my recumbent can not handle the ice on part of ride but what skinny tire road bike could. But there are recumbent trikes....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did Peter put his coat on before jumping in the water? John 21:7

christians should be the biggest supporters of the trans community

The near sacrifice of Isaac and bad religion