Gayle Haggard will stay with her husband

as reported in the open letter to the congregation.

and Ted's letter said in part
"The fact is I am guilty of sexual immorality. And I take responsibility for the entire problem. I am a deceiver and a liar. There's a part of my life that is so repulsive and dark that I have been warring against it for all of my adult life," he said.

gay folks will tell their audience that he should have been honest with his feelings and not stayed in the closet. i'm of the opinion that he should have been honest with his temptations and kept them public so that he'd be accountable to everyone, as he is now. temptations aren't sins. no pastor should lose people or positions because of honesty with their temptations, at least with some people...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did Peter put his coat on before jumping in the water? John 21:7

christians should be the biggest supporters of the trans community

The near sacrifice of Isaac and bad religion