Smart Mom Blog: Loose Change

My wife describes how our kids make money at Smart Mom Blog: Loose Change: "You see, my children work for pennies. If they do not work, they do not get paid. We have a chore system that includes short term and long-term goals. Each child has a chart listing his or her jobs. When a job is completed, the child gets to stamp off the appropriate box on the cart. “Yes! I get to stamp a cute picture on my chart.”

If all the jobs are done for the day, I put a sticker on the chart. “Yes! I get a STICKER!” Mind you, these stickers are about an eighth of an inch long and I have about a thousand of them. Bought them on a roll four years ago. On sale of course. I don’t think we will ever run out!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did Peter put his coat on before jumping in the water? John 21:7

christians should be the biggest supporters of the trans community

The near sacrifice of Isaac and bad religion